If you have been injured for any reason that was not your fault, you may be entitled to claim for compensation.
You can sustain personal injuries in various ways including:
- Vehicle collision
- Cycling accident
- Work accident
- Slip, trip or fall
- Customer or consumer
Personal injuries are very common and can happen very unexpectedly, potentially leaving you with injuries that disrupt your day to day life in the short or long term.
If you have sustained injuries in a public place you may be entitled to claim for compensation. At Helen Burns Solicitors we will be able to assess your accident circumstances and secure the level of compensation you deserve.
Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your recovery and what compensation you may be entitled to.
Take the Right Steps
- Ask for assistance
- If required, seek medical attention immediately
- Complete any accident report forms, if available and request a copy for your own records
- Request any witness details
- Where possible, take photographs of the incident or scene
- Take photographs or document your injuries