Criminal Act Injury Claim

If you have been injured as a result of a criminal act you may be entitled to claim compensation for your injuries and rehabilitation.  If you are the victim during the course of:

  • a robbery
  • house break-in
  • assault
  • anti-social behaviour

At Helen Burns Solicitors we understand how traumatising an experience it can be and we are here to help you recover. Injuries sustained during a criminal act could disrupt your day to day life, and in severe cases have life changing consequences. We will assess your circumstances and secure the level of compensation you deserve.

Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your recovery and what compensation you may be entitled to.

Take the Right Steps

  • Report the criminal act to the police
  • If required, seek medical attention immediately
  • Complete any report forms, if available and request a copy for your own records
  • Request any witness details
  • Where possible, take photographs of the crime scene
  • Take photographs of your injuries